
I miss having Christmas with all of you.
Name: Stephanie
Age: 23
d.o.b: 5th September 1983
Likes: Food.Friends.Life.Korea
Dislikes: hypocrites, Lee Soo Man
Where i am in my life now: China- "why am i here?"
Dreams :To not be in China
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
hm...i'm feeling abit better day by day...but still scared..I HATE MEDIA PLANNING! I'm however, looking forward to retaking it next sem...hahahaha.."OK, TEAM?!" ...but rite now i'm feeling so emotional...i dun wanna leave!! coz i want to go clubbing with Jung-ho, Keiko and the rest!!! ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!! juz now keiko cldn't stop dancing in class, this week and next week they're going clubbing...arghh.. and juz now i said gdbye to hee jung...*sighs* i'm so sad..become so attached to them...tml oso meeting them for lunch...so dat means i have to pia the whole nite tonite...*phew....better take off now TO STUDY......b-o-r-i-n-g...........~}A piece of winter
Friend
Candy
Eileen
Corrine
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Picture:
DeviantART
_piece_of_winter_by_fangedfem
Layout:
hecate-sedai
General:
Blogskins
Photobucket
blogger